quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

Dialog*

Angela: (…) Arthur I think we have already past the phase “hi, everything ok?” and “yes good, you?”. So moving forward, maybe you could tell me about your life… 
Arthur: I am looking for answers, of the universe… to the questions I’ve been…
Angela: Peace of advice? Keep wondering! You're not ready for the answers yet…
Arthur: You know what? I’m hungry…
Angela: Hungry? I’m thirsty. I’m thirsty for love…
Arthur: Wow Angie! Ok I think I'll change my life now... I’m gonna go to the beach and become a surfer…
Angela: That’s awesome!! Take me with you?!
Arthur: That’s it! We’ll go and become hippies... till our skin becomes greasy and all… and we’d live of love…
Angela: Oh no!! Not like that!! Except the love part...
Arthur: Yeah... how about money?
Angela: We could rob a bank… Just like Bonnie and Clyde!!
Arthur: What if we get caught? I’ll have to become a girl in the jail…
Angela: We die before we get caught.
Arthur: Nice! I like it!
Angela: Me too. Let's do it. Today. Tonight!
Arthur: But we’ll need some sort of death pill…
Angela: A gun will do it. Meet me halfway?
Arthur: And if we do not have time to shoot ourselves?
Angela: We'll find a way… Ok? Say yes!
Arthur: Like that movie Bandits?
Angela: Like that. Say yes!
Arthur: (I fear that if I say yes, she’ll call me telling me “I’M HERE AT THE BEACH! AREN’T YOU COMING?”)
Angela: (Come on!)

It's not the clip it's the lyric. Listen to it!

*Written with a friend of mine in a dawn about a year ago.

Nenhum comentário: