domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

It's Firework

I had heard Café de la Musique was a fancy place, but after last night I'd say it's a "just lose it/go crazy" type of place.

Because of:

- Hot couple trying to make out in the deck and being busted by security;
- Guys taking their clothes off (in a way that black strips would be necessary if it was a tv show) and also being cought by security;
- Bottles of champagne literally on fire;
- The Dj pasting out on the floor;
- The barman taking over control in her place;
- She coming back from the blackout like a phoenix in the sound of Nirvana;
- Lights being turned on at 5:15 a.m. to remind us that was time to leave;
- Guys going crazy dancing on the top of the sofas;
- At 6:15 a.m., me and my sis getting back home feeling the rain on our skin!

How's that for a night out?

Was I the only one who behaved?

Nenhum comentário: