sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2011

Is it a fever?


Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night'. 
Charles Schulz

Last night she came back to visit me after a long time. She knocked on my bedroom door and entered without being invited. And  because I didn't offer her a place to sit, she laid down with me in my bed. Ugh!

As for me, I tried to be patient and count until ten, actually a hundred! And simply she wouldn't let go of me. It was already pretty late, I didn't wanna see or talk to anyone. Still she refused to leave me alone. - - -

"Where am I going? What am I doing with my life? What do I really want for myself?" She made me go on and on about these questions. Tick tock, goes the clock. And she's up to mock and she wouldn't stop this. Insomnia intriguing me.

Nenhum comentário: