sábado, 10 de novembro de 2012

The Born This Way Ball

That moment when you think you've died and gone to heaven.


Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it's love, if it's not rough it isn't fun


I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance


What's go-ing on-on the floor?
I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright
Just dance


No matter gay, straight, or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born to be brave


What amazing concert in a castle! She is a diva, an artist, she is all of us and as she said, we created her.

Nenhum comentário: